TRADE TERMS OF BUSINESS - Please read carefully
1) OPEN POLLINATION - Most seeds grown at Plant world are field grown. As these are open-pollinated occasional variations may occur and we cannot be held responsible other than for the replacement of the seeds.
2) CROP FAILURE - In the unlikely event of crop failure or other seed deficiency, which must be confirmed by seed trials here, the liability of Plant World shall not under any conditions exceed the value of the seed in question.
3) RESELLER INFORMATION - In some genera which produce coloured-leaved forms, for example, anthriscus, aquilegia, hardy geranium, a percentage of ordinary green-leaved seedlings will appear. It is necessary to reject these at the pricking-out stage. Some plants do not develop their variegation until they have reached the third or fourth leaf stage, for example: Lavatera arborea variegata. If seed is to be sold on to a third party either for resale or commercial plant production, THIS INFORMATION MUST BE PASSED ONTO THEM.
4) NEXT YEARS CATALOGUE - Please note that customers ordering seed this year will automatically receive next year's seed catalogue plus an annual 'special offers' email which is normally sent out at the end of October.
5) PAYMENT - You may order online using a credit/debit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Delta) - we also accept PayPal. For other payment methods, please contact us. All payments are taken using the currency Pound Sterling (£'s). The minimum total value of a trade order is £30 (Pounds sterling). The minimum per item spend is £8 (Pounds sterling)
6) CONTACT EMAIL - When ordering, a contact email address must be provided to allow correspondence.
7) POSTAGE & PACKAGING - Postage & Packing (shipping) is charged at £5.00 (Pounds sterling) for destinations in the UK, and £7.50 for the rest of the world.
8) OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS - There may be problems importing seeds to your country due to certain restrictions. Please will you check with your authorities regarding these restrictions before placing an order. We do not assume any responsibility if customs or similar agencies confiscate seeds, but we will deal very sympathetically with your case to ensure your satisfaction should incidents such as this occur.
9) WEBSITE STOCK LEVELS - We do our best to keep our stock level accurate but occasionally we may not have sufficient stock to fully complete your order. On these occasions we will contact you within 2 working days of your order and will confirm whether you would like to choose alternative items, or if you would like refunds for the items we do not have available. Note: The maximum refund will not exceed the total order value.
10) DELIVERY - When ordering is made online using a Credit or Debit card, your seeds will normally be sent within ten working days to the delivery address you supply. We regret that no orders will be sent out until payment has been received.
11) DATA PROTECTION - Your personal information is confidential to us and will not be passed on to any third parties.
12) IMAGE AVAILABILITY - High quality images of all items can be supplied on request with the strict proviso that they are used solely for the purpose of marketing the seeds purchased from us or the plants grown from them.